Word Finder


Scrabble US/Canada (OTCWL) Yes (29 Points)
Scrabble UK (SOWPODS) Yes (29 Points)
Words With Friends Yes (29 Points)


  • Definition (verb)
    change (a compound) by increasing the proportion of the electronegative part; or change (an element or ion) from a lower to a higher positive valence: remove one or more electrons from (an atom, ion, or molecule)

  • Definition (verb)
    impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen

  • Definition (verb)
    dehydrogenate with oxygen